Search results

1. Z

Confirmed the swarmlord puts too many counters on

i cast the swarmlord with nothing else on board, nothing cast before it, and i got 12 +1/+1 counters on it
  2. Z

Backlog Silent-Blade Oni trigger effect doesn't work, can't cast card from opponents hand.

The mana created from virtue of strength doesn't triple if you click the card to cast it, you have to float the mana first then use it
  3. Z

Not A Bug Shelob/Academy Manufacturer

it is right, i just cant find where to delete this.
  4. Z

Not A Bug Shelob/Academy Manufacturer

if a spider kills a creature with AM out, the food token is just a normal token, instead of the creature copy
  5. Z

Freeform Commanders Partner/Companion

I would love to run partners/companion like you can in paper. maybe sideboard companions and then put them in the game or something.
  6. Z

Backlog Wave of Vitriol lands enter untapped

the lands enter untapped, and it gave someone the mana needed to activate an ability and get ahead.
  7. Z

Backlog Replay system

Is there any way to fix the replay system so its like an actual video control system? i would love to be able to have full control
  8. Z

Fixed Unable to open Sealed Products

i got a tempest remastered, TSR, and 3 Aftermath draft packs. when i go to open any of them, it doesnt do anything. i have uninstalled the client, restarted, turned off my computer even.
  9. Z

Fixed Oath Of Teferi Doesn't allow to use PW's abilities twice.

because it is about the same card
  10. Z

Confirmed Meld Mishra commander damage

meld mishra isnt doing commander damage like he should be.
  11. Z

Fixed Scrap Trawler is Blue

apparently scrap trawler CI is blue?
  12. Z

Backlog Myth Unbound not reducing costs properly

If you clone Myth unbound,, it wont reduce the cost by more than 1. you can still draw cards like normal when they leave the board.