Recent content by tuprewm

1. T

Fixed Initiative Triggering On My Opponents Upkeep

Seconded this bug. I additionally had an ephemerate, not sure if that's relevant. game #875106828 Tournament practice lobby
  2. T

Fixed Multiple cards erroneously trigger of any player commiting a crime

Raven of Fell Omens incorrectly triggers on opponents ability Intended interaction- Raven of Fell Omens should not trigger, as it's an opponents targetting of me that ttriggered it. Game # 875076054 Match # 267937722
  3. T

Commander-Specific Wishlist - Add to MTGO

I also agree with Sacrifice, as it's played in Pauper Commander, as well as a playable in cEDH and cPDH (Pauper commander, competitive)
  4. T

Competitive-Format Wishlist - Add to MTGO

I'm gonna throw my hat in for Remove Enchantments as well. Remove Enchantments Blazing Effigy Clairvoyance Coral Reef Creeping Bloodsucker Creature Bond Dutiful Replicator False Peace Festival of Trokin Foresight Goblin Researcher Infernal Idol Mobilize Ossuary Rats Priest of Yawgmoth Royal...
  5. T

Fixed Spawning Pool Can't Tap Itself for Mana

Spawning pool, in a normal game of magic, is supposed to be able to tap itself for mana after it's activated to become a creature. It retains it's mana ability even after it's a creature, thus, it should be able to tap for mana to regenerate itself. This function seems to not be the case...