Recent content by nemesis464

1. N

Confirmed Not exactly sure which card was bugged- probably Talent of the Telepath

Good that I posted it again then, doesn't seem like they can be bothered to fix it at all when it dates back to 2020. It used to work correctly prior to that.
  2. N

Confirmed Not exactly sure which card was bugged- probably Talent of the Telepath

Found a new bug today. I cast Talent of the Telepath and got to cast 2 spells with it- Magnetic Theft and Anchor to Reality. I selected both of them and then the screen prompt said "click the card to cast it", but I couldn't because they were both greyed out and not able to be clicked on. The...
  3. N

Is the game more laggy than it used to be?

me and another friend just tried this, no effect whatsoever
  4. N

Games feel almost unplayable now. Clicking yielding and nothing happens for 10 seconds, then the time is refunded. Messaging other players in game shows that they are having the same problems too. Sometimes you write a message in the chat and it doesn't appear for 15 seconds. It was never...
  5. N

Confirmed Soulfire Eruption is complete broken

Yes I think I was playing it wrong the first time thanks to the confusing interface being unintuitive, but the second time was a mess with creatures died that I didn't even click on
  6. N

Ok, I actually just cast it again in the same game and it was even worse this time. I targetted a 7 toughness creature with a 7 mana revealed spell and it didn't do any damage to it, then I revealed 2 Eldrazi and it didn't even let me target anything but somehow automatically killed a 2...
  7. N

So recently I cast Soulfire Eruption for the first time. I targetted 6 creatures and 3 players. -The cards were exiled 1 by 1 as intended -However rather than dealing damage to the creatures/players 1 by 1 as expected, it revealed a card, then I got to choose the targets. Which I'm sure is...
  8. N

Commander-Specific Wishlist - Add to MTGO

Noooo there's no Kenessos, Priest of Thassa either I swear most of the commanders I've been inspired to make a deck around recently aren't on the game. Oskar, Tetzin, Kenessos pleeeease
  9. N

4 player commander is unbearably laggy for me, even when 1v1 games aren't. Completely put me off ever trying out the commander leagues.
  10. N

Please add Tetzin, Gnome Champion. Such a cool unique commander and another one that I was absolutely gutted to find wasn’t on MTGO when planning the deck.
  11. N

Declined Make the Casual 1v1 banlist the same as the paper Duel Commander banlist instead of using the multiplayer one

Don't get this at all. No one plays duel commander on MTGO, the freeform queues are completely devoid of games. Instead, the lack of a proper banlist ruins so many casual queue 1v1 games, which plenty of people play. Duel commander (if it's ever supporting it) is basically a cEDH format. I...
  12. N

Additionally, are there any plays to increase the distribution of commander-played cards that are far more expensive than they should be, solely because of treasure chest scarcity? Stunt Double for instance should be a 0.01 TIX card if it was released as a normal set, but it's 6.5 TIX because...
  13. N

Declined Make the Casual 1v1 banlist the same as the paper Duel Commander banlist instead of using the multiplayer one

And I use 1v1 specifically for playing 1v1 games, and the format is much worse than it should be because of the banlist. It's backwards logic anyway, making a whole format much worse just so that a few people can have slightly easier playtesting. I'm sure dropping a few broken banned cards...
  14. N

Nah, the negatives far outweigh that one little positive. So many games continually ruined by OP swingy cards that shouldn’t exist in 1v1 (absolutely sick of 5 mana commanders being cast on T1 from Jeweled Lotus) …….. vs the slight chance to playtest a MP deck in a 1v1 game? Making a whole new...