Recent content by MYTH

1. M

Could Not Reproduce Copied spell, can't select more than one target.

Scenario: A kicked 'Fight with Fire' played with 'Pyromancer's Goggles' mana was able to select multiple targets and divide the damage.. but the copy would only allow me to select one target, despite the Goggles being worded: ''may select new targets'' for the copy. League #7309 Match...
  2. M

Fixed Anger of the Gods fails to exile

Great! Awesome, for letting me know!
  3. M

Will we receive an update in this thread when the bug is fixed, or how will we know? If possible, I would greatly appreciate to know how long approximately such a fix will take. Kindly M
  4. M

This happened in my match vs TheAdonis. Match #257963590 Game #834 958 334 I cast a Anger of the Gods vs my opponents board full of creatures, no other relevant affects in play and none of the creatures that died got exiled, but ended up in the graveyard. among which a number that the opponent...
  5. M

you know you can file for reimbursement then, if any buy-in was involved
  6. M

I started up a league yesterday (15/4) with ''anger of the gods'' in my deck. I believe in the 2nd game of my match vs TheAdonis. Match #257963590 Game #834958334 I cast a Anger of the Gods vs my opponents board full of creatures, no other relevant affects in play and none of the creatures that...
  7. M

It's come up in several games now that the creatures killed by Anger of the Gods simply end up in the graveyard... rather than exiled. Should be an easy fix? Please let us know when it's safe to register the card again!
  8. M

Not A Bug Modern League finished after 4 games

@Mar I think you want to file for reimbursement on the service page, when you're logged in... not sure how to find the league ID though