Recent content by doublec

1. D

Fixed No flying counter was put on Inventive Wingsmith.

Game # 875126762 As you can see in the attached image, no flying counters were placed. There was a +1+1 counter on it before the ability was triggered, so maybe it has something to do with it.
  2. D

Keeps Reinstalling

In my environment (Win10 64bit 19045.3448), I have tried the above procedure and it seems to have improved.
  3. D

Fixed Role token created with zero targets on controller's side (Splashy Spellcaster, Shatter the Oath, Protective Parents)

There was a phenomenon that seems to be a bug related to 《Splashy Spellcaster》. I was playing in a BO1 draft league, and my opponent cast 《Into the Fae Court》 while controlling 《Splashy Spellcaster》, and 《Splashy Spellcaster》 gained Sorcerer Role token. At league#7691 Match#261714322 Game#850157206.
  4. D

Could Not Reproduce MTGO slowing to a crawl after just 1 game

As for my pc, I turned off the volume mixer in windows 10 to play MO and it improved a lot. The problem was that when I played MO with it turned on, it got heavier and heavier. (When it was bad, I had to restart MO after each game). I don't know if it works in other environments, but if you are...
  5. D

Confirmed Diabolic Servitude

I also encountered this phenomenon with match number 256682884. Diabolic Servitude did not return and the creature was not exiled.