Recent content by Carton

1. C

Could Not Reproduce Client server disconnection issues

Has been happening since OTJ, very annoying. more evidence of ppl saying it exists Hopefully they can fix this and not just add more bugs every set (dragging to pick cards in draft still buggy after 4+months)
  2. C

Draft Boomer Queue

IPA was so much fun, I understand the formats are not super popular but if we could get a flashback format every 2 weeks that would be super sick. Format Suggestions: IPA ROE 3x TSP or TPF (not remaster) Mirrordin x2 Darksteel Champions x2 Betrayers OG Full Block Ravnica ISD Lorwyn...
  3. C

Fixed Double Picking in Draft

It occurs in the draft section not the game section...? I was very clear about this and even mentioned it in my original post... "submit some kind of info about my problem"... i did?? with evidence another player experienced it too...? a match from the league where this happened was 266289105...
  4. C

Fixed Double Picking in Draft

Hello, Twice now, during drafts, I have gotten two copies of a card I selected. Literally, I received two copies of it into my pool below. This was not just a visual bug either, I was able to register both copies of the card in my pool if I wanted. (in this draft I was able to register what...
  5. C

Fixed Unscrupulous Agent exiled card goes underneath it

Tony fixed Snail after my report https://forums.mtgo.com/index.php?threads/small-inaccuracies-in-new-set.1653/#post-4079 Can we get this as standard going forward? Thank you Tony
  6. C

Fixed Slice from the Shadows solves Burning Mask

The actual bug has nothing to do with Slice from the Shadows, and is actually that Burning Mask Case solves from only 2 sources of damage.
  7. C

Fixed Small Inaccuracies in New Set

Dowsing Device should also not ask me to choose a target when there are no legal targets.
  8. C

Obviously these are not big nor important bugs. But I hope that new sets can be programmed continuing the conventions set by sets in the past. They are intuitive and help both new and experienced players navigate an already confusing program.
  9. C

Hi, I hope these small mistakes can be corrected because they do not fit with the MTGO conventions set in past. - Skullcap Snail's exiled card should go into exile, and not under the snail. There is no way for the card to return to hand and no reason for it to be under the snail. - Queen's Bay...