Recent content by andreluimotta

1. A

Could Not Reproduce Old stickfingers - graveyard order - Corpse dance and Shallow grave

Unfortunately this window does not appear for me. I'm wondering if it's some permission setting/yield image - https://files.fm/u/mgw6kde9e
  2. A

Could Not Reproduce Old stickfingers - graveyard order - Corpse dance and Shallow grave

Do i have to use some shortcut to choose the graveyard order? Because I'm using the cards buried alive, Wheel of Fortune and memory jar and I can't organize the graveyard order
  3. A

Cast Old stickfingers does not allow to organize the order of the graveyard, therefore it is impracticable to use cards Corpse dance and Shallow grave to choose the top creature properly
  4. A

Not A Bug Shapeshifter creature token with changeling from Black market connections don't become an artefact creature

Shapeshifter creature token with changeling from Black market connections don't become an artefact creature when I have others artefact creature type on board. Obs: I´m sorry. I did some research and I discovered that artefact creature is not a creature type.
  5. A

Confirmed Meld Mishra commander damage

It happens with me too
  6. A

Fixed Bug Tempt with Vengeance & Tempt with Discovery

When a opponent chooses to create tokens too, Who casts the card do not gain adicional tokens as the card says
  7. A

Fixed Skyclave Relic Tokens do not untap, can't be untapped with Manifold key either

It happens to me too. To upvote Have I only to click the like botton?