Recent content by AEMNIAMFLAREL

1. A

When a New Match Starts keep match window the same size as previous round.

When a New Match Starts keep match window the same size as previous round. It resets every match.
  2. A

Not A Bug Little Teferi Stopped Me From Casting Bargained Card from Bessech the Mirror.

In the case of the torach, (which got moved)... I didn't get a chance to respond when the ability went on the stack. Or lets say, after the ability went on the stack...
  3. A

Not A Bug Opponent Played Kicked Tourach and I did not get a chance to respond to kicker trigger to p

I had dismember in hand, I did not get a chance to cast it before the kicker trigger went on stack..... Cost me a match. Meant to post in the bug report...
  4. A

Not A Bug Little Teferi Stopped Me From Casting Bargained Card from Bessech the Mirror.

Occurred during my main phase... Should have allowed me to cast the card.
  5. A

Disclose All the Algorithms Used to dictate Matchmaking and Card Draws...

So it's confirmed LOL... You're going to loose players in the long run.
  6. A

Disclose All the Algorithms Used to dictate Matchmaking and Card Draws...

Clearly there is code in place to rig the matches... not only in matchmaking but in card draws. This means that better/stronger decks have a tougher time winning. Tutors seem to be the worst, when I have DT or Imperial seal, the game goes, oh here... you get your best card, so do they. I know...
  7. A

Implemented Indicate Game Score Mid-Match

Put somewhere what the current match status is... maybe in text at the beggining of each match...
  8. A

Increase Maxinum Card Size

Please allow for bigger card size in battlefield. I have big a screen and should be able to see all the text on the card without clicking on it and zooming.
  9. A

Some QOL updates

I like the mana reminder check, I miss it sometimes... doesnt it do it twice though?
  10. A

Reset passing turn at the beginning of your turn.

We'll now I know... Still should be fixed. I think pass until my next turn is a better option. Cause you can do it on your turn... then sit back instead of waiting for it to shift to your opponents turn.
  11. A

Flatten League Prize Payouts

You can buy packs in the store.. and the store is the only way tickets get introduced to the economy so.... why would you be able to buy packs with tickets in the store? This is evidence of a broken economy, where packs are cheaper from the bot... See your prizes are worth less than what you...
  12. A

Again big picture... every thing I said rewards the player more in the long term... Wouldn't you want promo cards that are valuable or at least playable ? Again > see the angle, pauper is played because its cheap, do people enjoy sure... but would they rather enjoy playing modern or legacy...
  13. A

Since I'm bored, I'll add that in 12 years or since promos as prizes or player rewards, I have never gotten anything of value that I can turn around and sell so that I can do a draft or something... they're basically useless lol It's like going to the arcade and paying 50$ and walking out with 3...
  14. A

Honestly the whole economy is jacked up because of play points and other prizes. You buy tickets which cant buy packs from the store, then you get play points or packs. And the bots gauge by doing .2 or .1 or .4 Banks have been sued for using fractional currencies which skim hundreds of...
  15. A

In terms of payouts... and not rental cards. I think the problem is going 0-3 gets you 50 points. If you go 0-3 you should get nothing lol. 2-1 should net you some prizes not break even. 3-0 > 150 plus MOCS points & Treasure chest 2-1 > 150 1-2 > 50 0-3 > 0 If the payout was tickets then: 3-0...