Could Not Reproduce Unable to join league after game was crashing and paused someway.

I was playing Pauper League. Suddenly the game was paused and crashing. After I relogged in, it shows the following notice and I cannot play Pauper League still:
Unable to join queue. Current match pending. Please wait a moment before attempting to join the queue. If the problem persists please contact Game Support for assistance. To do so, File a ticket at [a:url=https://help.mtgo.com/hc/en-us]https://help.mtgo.com/hc/en-us[/a]

Last night I was playing a vintage cube game. My opponent countered my spell with Force of Negation and then the whole game froze up. I exited MTGO and tried to rejoin the game, and the game loaded in, but with no cards or opponent. (See first screenshot below) The match result was never recorded.

When I tried to resume the league this morning, but it seems to think I'm still in the game from last night and won't let me join a game, giving me an "unable to join queue" error message (see second screenshot below). It seems like I am locked out of playing or joining new games.

Please let me know if this error can be resolved. I'd also like compensation for the league I was in because I was in a winning position in game 3 when this error occurred.

Thanks!

Link to error images

doleod

same, except this happened at the beginning of a draft. Now it is stuck trying to draft with no packs. I have already submitted for reimbursement but I am unable to join any more vintage cube drafts until this is resolved.

sunSmit

Last night I was playing a vintage cube game. My opponent countered my spell with Force of Negation and then the whole game froze up. I exited MTGO and tried to rejoin the game, and the game loaded in, but with no cards or opponent. (See first screenshot below) The match result was never recorded.

When I tried to resume the league this morning, but it seems to think I'm still in the game from last night and won't let me join a game, giving me an "unable to join queue" error message (see second screenshot below). It seems like I am locked out of playing or joining new games.

Please let me know if this error can be resolved. I'd also like compensation for the league I was in because I was in a winning position in game 3 when this error occurred.

Thanks!

Link to error images
Same here was also in a vintage cube match when this happend, and i dont want to drop from swiss leage because i already won the first match und would like to play match 2 and 3. (Error accured during match 2/Game3)

Firedrake

After all the Unscheduled Outages the past 3-4 days, they ought to extend All-Access another day or two.

I've worked in I.T. for over 30 years, from international energy companies to major league sports teams. If ANY Production system (especially a revenue-generator) was down or not functioning properly as frequently as MTGO has been over the last three months, the entire I.T. Department would have been replaced by now.

omair00

After all the Unscheduled Outages the past 3-4 days, they ought to extend All-Access another day or two.

I've worked in I.T. for over 30 years, from international energy companies to major league sports teams. If ANY Production system (especially a revenue-generator) was down or not functioning properly as frequently as MTGO has been over the last three months, the entire I.T. Department would have been replaced by now.
Maybe they don't have any replacements.

Also, after the scheduled maintenance, the problem has gotten worse and now I can't log on to MTGO at all. Getting "Critical Error" message. I sent the log of the report as MTGO asked me to before shutting down, but I'd like to see it fixed soon if possible.

Firedrake

I'm not sure of your meaning? This is the first time I've posted here; I thought this was where you were to post to request compensation for an encountered bug. Am I in the wrong place?

In game, click the question mark in the upper right-hand corner. Then click Report Issue. That will take you to "help.mtgo.com" (or just type that URL into your browser). This is where you go to file for compensation. Or to address issues with the client not loading.