Treasure Chest card list location

dasrac

Where can I find an updated version of the treasure chest card list? I was in a game yesterday and an opponent had a Deep Gnome Terramancer, and I can't seem to find one for sale anywhere. When I went into my collection, and searched with my settings dropped to include cards I didn't own, it showed up. As did Abdel Adrian and a bunch of other cards, so naturally I am curious as to where they could be found. In my search I noticed I couldn't find a curated list of what is in the treasure chests currently, which I'd like to be able to check out if possible, so as to see what other goodies I need to pick up.

dasrac

Thank you. Oddly enough I don't see Deep Gnome Terramancer in there at all. Where can it be procured?

ManaDrainThis

That’s not on Goatbots, and so I would assume it’s part of the commander backlog. Are you absolutely certain your opponent was playing with one..?

42en

Maybe available thanks to the all-access token and just hasn't been added to treasure chests yet?

ManaDrainThis

Yeah it’s possible they implemented a bunch of commander backlog cards that haven’t been announced yet or added to the chests.