Confirmed Stella Lee/Twisted Fealty Interaction

Zaradi

Game ID
I was playing within a cEDH league using Stella Lee, Wild Card. I cast two spells before casting Twisted Fealty, targeting Stella Lee. Before the original resolved, I activated Stella Lee's ability, targeting Twisted Fealty in order to copy it. Stella Lee's ability resolved, putting a copy of it on the stack. There was a prompt asking me to change target #1, and in parenthesis it said that Stella Lee was the original target. I had three options to click, either Ok, Cancel, or target an opponent's creature. I clicked Ok and the spell resolved, untapping Stella Lee, but no role token was placed on Stella Lee or on anything else. When I tried clicking cancel, the spell resolved, untapping Stella Lee, but no role token was placed on anything. When I tried targeting an opponent's creature, the spell resolved, giving me control of their creature and untapping it, but no role token was placed on it or anything else. Clicking on Stella when the prompt came up did nothing. Is this just bugged?

Upvote 1

Neo001992

I would say it's more accurate to say that Twisted Fealty is bugged, and not any interaction with Stella Lee. Can confirm in solitaire testing that Twisted Fealty incorrectly does not create a role token at all when it resolves.

Event#268136077 Game#875831274