'Shuffling matters' deck

gurny316

So I've been trying to build a fun modern deck around the cards Cosi's Trickster and Psychogenic Probe. Honestly, these are the only cards I could find that care about opponents shuffling AND are modern legal. I'd love to know if I missed another payoff card, but I'd be surprised at this point to hear of another. Knowing that 8 payoffs in my deck is less than ideal, I've been trying to look for other synergies. The desk so far is based around cards that force your opponent to shuffle cards from their graveyard into their library. That being said, I'm now looking for other cards that can take advantage of this shuffling effect. Cards that might care about cards 'leaving' opponents graveyard, or cards that care about how many cards are in the opponents graveyard. Would love to hear any suggestions. Remember, this is for a Modern deck.

42en

Psychic Surgery from New Phyrexia also is a payoff… note that shuffling matters cards might still be bugged. They trigger twice, when you force an opponent to shuffle a card into their deck. Probe dealing 4 damage off a single Gaea‘s Blessing is kinda mean :)

I have a UG shuffle matters I try from time to time to see if the bug got fixed yet. I had reported the bug a couple times when mtgo was still managed by wotc, but I guess it wasn‘t high enough priority to get fixed.

ManaDrainThis

Psychic Surgery from New Phyrexia also is a payoff… note that shuffling matters cards might still be bugged. They trigger twice, when you force an opponent to shuffle a card into their deck. Probe dealing 4 damage off a single Gaea‘s Blessing is kinda mean :)

I have a UG shuffle matters I try from time to time to see if the bug got fixed yet. I had reported the bug a couple times when mtgo was still managed by wotc, but I guess it wasn‘t high enough priority to get fixed.
Definitely worth making a new bug report if this currently isn’t reflected on the Forums.