Setting to remove moving blue outline on left window

This moving blue outline is at best easy to ignore, and at worst distracting and irritating. Can we please have a setting that allows us to remove this thing and revert to how the left window was before the update? Thanks.

fabiorlopes

Yes, I understand what it was trying to accomplish, but it is weird. Also the letters get fuzzy when the blue outline is there.
While u are tinkering with this part of the windows, u could also make the font bigger...

rksgsn

Thank you for this post. The blue running loader is extremely distracting, and the text in that box is now so small it's really hard to read, and it's also blurry. Please give us the ability to disable this.

byvci

I have to scroll to resolve mulligans after the update because of the small text window. I think this might be due to a resolution issue on my end but it is very annoying regardless.

Eol

Yeah I reported a "bug" on this as well as it gives me severe headaches, they (support) said to pile on this thread. I don't care if they leave it enabled by default it should have a UI option like they do for summoning sickness and could to disable as some people are sensitive to flashy lights.