Release of complete "93/94 era set" cards?

OldSchool9394

I really enjoy playing Premodern format on Freeform games in MTGO. I also want to play some Old School 93/94 games too, but since there's no cards in Fallen Empires or Homelands, I can't even make a deck. I know Old school players use old rules like mana burn etc, but Can you make old cards available so at least Old school Players are able to build a deck and compete with latest rule? and this also make EDH players happy since they actually use this kind of old cards too. Thanks.

Of course, Chaos Orb / Falling Star don't apply for this.

Firedrake

83% of the cards in those two sets are available online, via the Masters Editions and other reprints. (Homelands, however, was released October 1995, I believe, so wouldn't really qualify as '93-'94. Fallen Empires was the last set released in 1994. Nothing after that would qualify.)

OldSchool9394

83% of the cards in those two sets are available online, via the Masters Editions and other reprints. (Homelands, however, was released October 1995, I believe, so wouldn't really qualify as '93-'94. Fallen Empires was the last set released in 1994. Nothing after that would qualify.)

My mistake. But still, there's Old School 93/94 and Old School 95 too. They both still need some "unreleased" old cards to complete the deck. Not just Homelands or Fallen Empires, but also Alpha / Beta cards. and even other format players need those old cards for their decks, For example, cEDH players need [[Sacrifice]] for Mono Black decks, Premodern players need [[Initiates of the Ebon Hand]] for their Cleric decks, and so on. I apologize for misunderstanding, But I still suggest releasing "unreleased" 93-95 era cards, for many players.