Reasonable implementation of Command Performance

Walker735

There is a card from Unfinity that is very important to the Pauper format but isn't implemented on mtgo: Command Performance.
I'm aware that Daybreak doesn't intend to bring stickers on the platform, but Command Performance would have an easy workaround, like ____ Goblin, contrary to what a first look might suggest.
As far as I know, there is only one deck that runs Command Performance, and it plays it strictly to apply power/toughness stickers. It's a very strong deck, but currently underplayed because it can't be tested on mtgo. You can see the deck in this article, under the name of Giorgio Venditti.
Considering the best P/T sheets (that you can see in the article), I believe that the card could simply read like this:
Roll a d20:
1-18: Choose a creature, its base power and toughness become 5-1
19-20: Choose a creature, its base power and toughness become 4-2
Occasionally, the deck uses stickers for abilities like menace or lifelink, and of course I would like if the team wanted to add these options, but I understand if they can't. I think that what I proposed is the most reasonable compromise and it would really help reuniting the paper and the online format.