Population report please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Allinson

It would be great to know how many of each digital asset exist on MTGO.
Not who owns each, just a total number of each card in circulation.
This would help gauge prices, and increase investor security on the platform.
Example: PSA/BGS population reports help understand the rarity of graded paper cards.

ManaDrainThis

PSA/BGA population reports are notoriously unreliable because there’s a huge stable of MTGFinance bros/investors who will repeatedly re-submit very rare/expensive cards for re-grading until they finally get the grading they’re looking for, which wildly distorts population numbers for high end Alpha/Beta cards, making them unreliable.

Regarding your request, I agree that this would be really cool info to have. I doubt they’ll ever share it with us though.

Allinson

PSA/BGA population reports are notoriously unreliable because there’s a huge stable of MTGFinance bros/investors who will repeatedly re-submit very rare/expensive cards for re-grading until they finally get the grading they’re looking for, which wildly distorts population numbers for high end Alpha/Beta cards, making them unreliable.

Regarding your request, I agree that this would be really cool info to have. I doubt they’ll ever share it with us though.

An MTGO population report would not have the potential issues you've outlined :)
Please help make an MTGO population report come to fruition by sharing this thread :D

Status
Not open for further replies.