Fixed MTGO and Arena won't start

GwennieMacrae

I did recently clear cookies and have to change my router so im not sure if that played a factor cause it think's im on a new location or some cookies thing got removed. But I just get this error message when I start.

gmgh3FX.jpg

I get this isn't the Arena forum, but just thought it might be relevant to mention that Arena stopped working at the same time as well.

I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling and got the same message.

Last edited by a moderator:

Firedrake

They're back. MTGO gave me a "scheduled maintenance" error first try. MTGA opened fine. Tried MTGO again and I'm in. Was just hoping there was no earthquake on the west coast.

GwennieMacrae

They're back. MTGO gave me a "scheduled maintenance" error first try. MTGA opened fine. Tried MTGO again and I'm in. Was just hoping there was no earthquake on the west coast.
Lol, yeah. I asked some friends and they said it was working fine for them too.

I'm pretty sure it's something on my end cause neither program is working still and it happened right after I was already having some issues with my pc. So im assuming like either getting on a new router/internet connection and/or clearing my cookies effected something. I'm just not sure how to resolve it.