Confirmed Mairsil the Pretender and Quicksilver Elemental interactions

Devon

Game ID
Screenshot or Video
  1. 1 or more
Currently, it seems the activated ability of Quicksilver Elemental is unable to duplicate or create additional instances of the abilities possessed by Mairsil, the Pretender.

In the game ID listed below(It was a solitaire game which doesn't show up in my own game history so I don't know if it's actually accessible; If not I'll find another way to get the replay) I tested both activating the Quicksilver Elemental ability from Quicksilver Elemental targeting Mairsil(No abilities gained,) Activating it targeting Oriq Loremage(Working as intended,) and then granted Mairsil the Quicksilver elemental's abilities and did the same two activations with the same results.

Screenshots

Upvote 1

Neo001992

In the game ID listed below(It was a solitaire game which doesn't show up in my own game history so I don't know if it's actually accessible
Under the name filter of the Game History section you have to manually check the 'solitaire' name in the listing for your solitaire games to populate the list.

Neo001992

It does appear as though Quicksilver Elemental incorrectly does not gain the activated abilities of Mairsil, the Pretender. I wanted to initially test if this was a layers problem, but in that test Quicksilver Elemental did gain the "{T}: Add {B}." ability Tyvar Kell granted to Rofellos, Llanowar Emissary.

Event#268159731 Game#875920916
Event#268159843 Game#875921216