Could Not Reproduce Howl of the Horde not working correctly

FireDeath

I haven't played in a bit, since before the switch to Daybreak Games. Howl of the Horde used to work fine before, now it's bugged. Specifically It's either not triggering at all or only triggering once instead of twice.

I played in one game and attacked and then played Howl of Horde in my second main phase then played Incinerate, which should make Incinerate trigger 3x, once for the card itself, once because Howl copies it and lets me select new target, and then once more because I attacked this turn. It just ignored it.. and only triggered Incinerate once for playing it.

I played in another game to check and this time i played Howl of the Horde in my first main phase, then attacked, then played Incinerate, this time it copied the spell like it was supposed to, but just once instead of twice since I attacked that turn.

Overall this card is bugged and not working like it's supposed to. My entire deck is built around this trick (even named it Modern Howl).

I'm guessing nobody has said anything because nobody plays this card but me haha but this deck is super fun i can hit people out of the blue for 9-15 damage with very little mana because of my Goblin Electromancers and Barral Chief of Compliances.

Regardless, please fix this so I can enjoy playing my deck.

Neo001992

Maybe the solitaire game I used to test Howl of the Horde being Commander affected the results, but I tested Howl of the Horde and the card functioned as expected.

Event#261853353 Game#850717754