Folders for collection and decks

Walker735

I think that it would be awesome to have folders where we can store and manage our collection and our decks.
For example, I have many variations of the same decks (pics below), so I'd like to use different folders. I would also like to put in a separate folder all the lists that are now illegal in the format or outdated, that I still keep in the program so that I can always access them if I need to.
For collections, one could for example put in separate folders staples of different formats (which brings to my mind that it would be nice if you could put the same card in different folders), or separate cards for playing and cards for selling and stuff like that. This would make deckbuilding and collection management more accessible and intuitive on mtgo.

Pics:

Firedrake

Seconded. I'd like to be able to have Folders/Binders where I can store decks that are specific to certain Buddies, or certain unsupported formats. I currently have dozens of decks in my Freeform Binder that I have to search through to find decks for formats like Prismatic / Prismatic Singleton, or certain Buddies who want to play "Only Snow" decks, etc. Being able to sequester these decks would be a boon. The same may also be true for those with Penny Dreadful and/or Premodern decks, not to mention the plethora of "Classic" formats being used (93/94, pre-Exodus, etc.).