Could Not Reproduce Doomsday did not trigger Murktide Regent properly

alex2

Hey,

yesterday I played a Legacy League and Murktide Regent did not trigger as expected after resolving Doomsday.

Before resolving Doomsday I had one instant and one socery in my graveyard, therefore Murktide should have triggered twice, but it only triggered once.

I am not 100% sure, but I think I choose one of those two cards to be a card in my new 5-card library post-Doomsday, but I am quite sure this should trigger Murktide regardless. I suspect this might be the root cause of this bug.

Regarding the two screenshots.

1. The fist one shows the board state before Doomsday. Notably, Murktide Regent is a 8/8 and I've got Consider and Edge of Autumn in my graveyard.
  2. The second one shows the board state after I resolved Doomsday. Notably, Murktide Regent should have gotton 2 counters due to Consider and Edge of Autumn leaving my graveyard, but somehow Murktide Regent only got a single counter (instead of two).
Screenshots

MTGO_TonyM

Developer
Hey,

yesterday I played a Legacy League and Murktide Regent did not trigger as expected after resolving Doomsday.

Before resolving Doomsday I had one instant and one socery in my graveyard, therefore Murktide should have triggered twice, but it only triggered once.

I am not 100% sure, but I think I choose one of those two cards to be a card in my new 5-card library post-Doomsday, but I am quite sure this should trigger Murktide regardless. I suspect this might be the root cause of this bug.

Regarding the two screenshots.

1. The fist one shows the board state before Doomsday. Notably, Murktide Regent is a 8/8 and I've got Consider and Edge of Autumn in my graveyard.
  2. The second one shows the board state after I resolved Doomsday. Notably, Murktide Regent should have gotton 2 counters due to Consider and Edge of Autumn leaving my graveyard, but somehow Murktide Regent only got a single counter (instead of two).
Screenshots
Do you have the Game ID so we can watch replay?