Backlog Divining Witch doesn't show the first 6 cards exiled

Divining Witch exiles the top 6 cards of your library when activated, the same as Demonic Consultation.

However, MTGO doesn't show those first six exiled cards in the exile zone. Those cards actually aren't displayed anywhere as far as I can tell, leading to missing information during gameplay. Divining Witch is played in some combo decks in Legacy and in Commander, and this lack of information can negatively affect gameplay for both players.

Steps to Reproduce:
  1. Create a Freeform deck with 26 basic Swamps, and 4 copies of Divining Witch.
  2. Play a 1-player Freeform game.
  3. Mulligan until you have a Divining Witch in the opening hand.
  4. Play two swamps, then cast Divining Witch.
  5. On your next turn, activate Divining Witch, and choose "Divining Witch" in the card name selection dialog.
  6. Count the total number of cards between the battlefield, the exile zone, your hand, and your library. The total will be 24, even though the deck contains 30 cards.
Match replay:
Match #257749927
Game #834117564

Screenshots:
Step 1 - Cast Divining Witch:
anbnP41.png

Step 2 - Activate Divining Witch, and name "Divining Witch" on the card name selection dialog. Notice there are 20 cards in the library, 5 cards in hand, 1 card in the graveyard, and 4 cards on the battlefield. That adds up to 30 total cards, which is the correct size of the deck:

2DfpCpQ.png

Step 3 - Let Divining Witch's ability resolve. Notice there are now 12 cards in the library, 6 cards in hand, 1 card in the graveyard, 1 card in exile, and 4 cards on the battlefield. That now adds up to 24 cards, which is the size of the deck minus 6. Presumably, those six missing cards are the first six cards that were exiled with Divining Witch's ability:

8oyc6eK.png

Upvote 0
Note: I also tested this with Demonic Consultation, and that card seems to behave correctly. I believe this bug is limited to Divining Witch.

Never mind on this. The first 6 cards exiled are actually shown under the Witch on the battlefield, so this is working as intended and not a bug.