Confirmed Diabolic Servitude bugged

Neo001992

You are correct. Tried to reproduce in a solitaire game and the creature brought back dying does not cause the Diabolic Servitude to trigger as it should.

Info for the solitaire game.
Event#260625511 Game#845708868

Toxic Stench

This has been bugged since 2018 at least. I know this pre-dates Daybreak's excellent stewardship, but including the card in the most frequent cube is frustrating on multiple levels. It makes me think the designer of the cube doesn't play or care about their own design. Where is the system for feedback leading to improvement? Playing a game affected by a bug is a dissatisfying experience, although refunds are possible everyone's time to play Magic is limited. I know not every card can be fixed, likewise not every bugged card needs to stay in the cube for its baleful fourth return.

ManaDrainThis

This has been bugged since 2018 at least. I know this pre-dates Daybreak's excellent stewardship, but including the card in the most frequent cube is frustrating on multiple levels. It makes me think the designer of the cube doesn't play or care about their own design. Where is the system for feedback leading to improvement? Playing a game affected by a bug is a dissatisfying experience, although refunds are possible everyone's time to play Magic is limited. I know not every card can be fixed, likewise not every bugged card needs to stay in the cube for its baleful fourth return.
Yeah should def be removed from the cube until fixed.

sciumolo

I just encountered the same problem. Match number is #262133091 Game#851823620
I returned my raffine's informant with servitude discarding my next reanimation target but when informant died servitude didn't come back to my hand. How can a bugged card be in a cube? It's not like 4 mana animate dead is that good on its own, I picked that because of its recursion..

t1monium

encountered the bug in event 262170315 game 851970588, pretty annoying since I've drafted a dedicated reanimation deck

fabiorlopes

It is definitely bugged. just encountered the same bug. reanimated creature died and nothing happened with diabolic servitude....