Confirmed Council's Judgment not showing initial vote

OlovB

My opponent cast Council's Judgment, They voted for a chrome mox, but there where no UI hint to tell which of them they voted on (I had two moxes).
Event# 260397774
Game# 844804232

Toxic Stench

I appreciate the attempt to bring clarity by moving the card details to the confirmation interface, but it causes difficulty in determining which permanent was voted for when there is more than one permanent with the same name in play. The old method of showing the vote on the permanent in blue and in the game log was easier to follow.

ManaDrainThis

I appreciate the attempt to bring clarity by moving the card details to the confirmation interface, but it causes difficulty in determining which permanent was voted for when there is more than one permanent with the same name in play. The old method of showing the vote on the permanent in blue and in the game log was easier to follow.
Yeah agree…I thought the old method worked fine. If the vote is also noted clearly in the game log that should resolve any confusion.

Bryan

It doesn't show any votes now. It's not until resolution you find out what was voted for.

Reactions: FGC