Confirmed Council's Judgment not showing initial vote anywhere

FGC

Game ID
The vote only shows once both players have voted, and not in the 'starting with you' sequence indicated on the card. This is very frustrating as the player not controlling CJ. Can this card at least be removed from the cube whilst there is a bug active for it? Thanks

Upvote 2

Firedrake

The "Will of the Council" cards say "starting with you," but they don't explicitly say your vote will be revealed prior to all other players voting. I think all of the "Will of the Council" cards work the same way on MTGO. However, the Rulings for Council's Judgment do say:

Rulings:
8/7/2020Because the votes are cast in turn order, each player will know the votes of players who voted beforehand.

ManaDrainThis

Yeah, this is an annoying bug, very much in need of a fix. Council’s Judgment used to work just fine. It showed “1 vote” in blue text on the specific permanent that the casting player had voted for, and so there was no ambiguity. The responding player would cast their vote knowing exactly which permanent had received a vote, as intended.

Unfortunately, this is now bugged. It is a confirmed bug, reported here:

Please upvote it there as well.

Reactions: FGC

FGC

This is still happening, has there been an acknowledgement of this and any plan for it to be fixed to be put into action? It's miserable facing this card in cube, it's just a mind game of how do I not get double vindicated at this point. It seriously at least needs to be cut from the cube list whilst it's bugged.

FGC

Wow - I also just saw that Sail into the west is templated correctly, you get to see their vote when choosing yours, and both it and CJ have the same wording. Can CJ be changed to work the same as SITW already? Please? The templating already exists for the same mechanic, why do the cards work differently??