Best-of-One Draft Trophy should be for 7 wins

TrippinWits

Right now, Best-of-One Draft only gives a trophy if you go undefeated (7-0). This made me think (and I assume has made other people think) that the Best-of-One queues are underpopulated, and thus causes a negative feedback loop: people think that practically no one is in the queue and therefore do not join the queue.

I like to have a BO3 draft and a BO1 draft going at the same time when a new set drops so that I can more easily play games that suit my schedule. Right now, though, it takes far longer to get a BO1 draft to fire, and I think that the underpopulated Leaderboard contributes to this.

At first, I thought that it was only programmed on the back-end to give trophies to undefeated decks across all events, but today I noticed that the LOTR Jumpstart Phantom League gives a trophy just for getting the maximum number of wins (regardless of number of losses), so I know that it's possible to have it set up that way. I therefore hope that this is a change that would not require much work, especially compared to the benefit it might confer: getting more people jumping into the Best-of-One queue.