Backlog Benevolent Blessing Removes Itself

GwennieMacrae

I've tried it in two games now and if you choose Protection From White with Blessing, while it wont remove existing white auras on the creature it does remove itself immediately.

As far as I understand and have heard from others, it's not supposed to do that.

Upvote 1

GwennieMacrae

I feel a little conflicted because I was the one who answered you in your other thread, but when I went to test this myself to get another game ID backing you up, my results had the Benevolent Blessing acting as expected. Was there some other aura attached to your Light-Paws that could have been kicking your Benevolent Blessing off?

Event#267741003 Game#874346684

I took a screenshot of the game it happened in. The Light Paws had Pro-Black from Flickering Ward, Sage's Reverie and Ethereal Armor.

I'm not sure if it just bounces off if there's already auras on it or something but to the best of my knowledge it def shouldn't being doing that and it's happened multiple times now when I've tried playing it on Light Paws while there was other auras on.
86f366b4cdbb.jpg

Last edited:

Neo001992

Huh, now that's interesting. I wonder if it's a problem with Benevolent Blessing in combination with Light-Paws that's causing the problem. Gonna go dust off my Light-Paws deck and do some testing.

Neo001992

Okay, so when you cast Benevolent Blessing on Light-Paws from your hand everything acts as expected, but if you tinker out Benevolent Blessing with Light-Paws' ability the Benevolent Blessing does not behave correctly. Definitely a bug, but it seems to be more rooted with the Light-Paws trigger in combination with the Benevolent Blessing than with the Benevolent Blessing itself.

Event#267747182 Game#874371574

GwennieMacrae

Okay, so when you cast Benevolent Blessing on Light-Paws from your hand everything acts as expected, but if you tinker out Benevolent Blessing with Light-Paws' ability the Benevolent Blessing does not behave correctly. Definitely a bug, but it seems to be more rooted with the Light-Paws trigger in combination with the Benevolent Blessing than with the Benevolent Blessing itself.

Event#267747182 Game#874371574

Oh okay, that makes sense. Yeah everytime it's happened to me it's def been while I was trying to attach Blessing through LP's effect rather than play directly from hand.

Heh, I hope they fix it soon! For reals would be cool if I didn't always have this blind spot against white.