Could Not Reproduce Atarka's Command "Cast" Button Will Not Light Up

kohonm

This happened a few times in the first four matches of a league.

I would go to cast Atarka's Command (with enough available mana (RG)), and after selecting the two abilities I'd like to use, the "Cast" button would not light up to allow me to press it and cast the spell. (The "Cast" button would remain "dark," not making it available to click.)

The second (or third, I cannot remember) time this happened, I took screenshots of me trying to cast it with mana already in my pool as well as the corresponding lands untapped.

I have played this deck in hundreds of games in dozens (maybe hundreds) of leagues. The only change I made since the last time I played it was I added Break Out. It may be worth noting that Break Out was in my graveyard each time I had this problem.

A few minutes ago, I lost the match the screenshots were take from by forfeit because I was timed out, repeatedly trying to cast Atarka's Command and not seeing the "Cast" button light up.

In a previous match, I was able to cast Atarka's Command but believe Break Out was not in my graveyard at the time.

I have never seen a problem like this before and have no idea how it could happen.