A couple of UI suggestions

I think the storm count should be displayed for all games at all times. As is, the storm count will pop up at times where it's a dead giveaway that he has a storm card, even if he doesn't actually play the card or otherwise. This giveaway can easily cost the storm player games as the opponent can play knowing what they're holding.

I also think there needs to be a more persistent reminder when a player reveals Chancellor of the Annex (especially multiple). It's very easy to miss the short notification that a chancellor was revealed, and it can be unclear if s/he revealed more than one. This is especially true if the affected player doesn't play any spells for 2-3 turns, leading to more likelihood of accidentally casting something they could have otherwise played around.

Bryan

I wouldn't want to see a storm counter in every game but I agree that the current method isn't a good one.
I propose keeping it as is but only showing the counter for you. The opponent doesn't need to know until the spell is cast.

ManaDrainThis

I wouldn't want to see a storm counter in every game but I agree that the current method isn't a good one.
I propose keeping it as is but only showing the counter for you. The opponent doesn't need to know until the spell is cast.
Yeah I like this solution. Showing the storm count to the opponent is totally unnecessary, and also tips them off to what they’re facing.

I disagree about the storm count being unnecessary. There are plenty of times where even if you don't *know* they're playing storm, you still suspect it and want to counter a key card to maximize disruption. There are also other cards that rely on number of spells cast in other ways, which is why I believe that the counter being available to all is the best way to go.

You could even have a little toggle box like they do with View/Hide Sideboard. View/Hide spell counts so those who don't care can hide it. But I think that would be a little overkill; it's not like "Spell Count: 20" takes up all that much room.

AEMNIAMFLAREL

What if a Statistics Window was added.
This could add other information as well, like Total Lands, total artifacts, creatures you control, creatures your opponent's control, creatures died this turn, storm count, Total attack damage and other useful information.
This window could be optional to be shown or not.