Search results

1. P

Matchmaking at multi-stage sealed deck league

Can someone explain how match-making works across stages? If I finish 3-0 at stage 1, does stage 2 try to match me with another 3-0 score? Or does it look only after stage 2 results which at that time are 0-0?
  2. P

No Fix Planned Wrong links in MTGO email ads

Sorry if this doesn't belong here but I don't know where else to report it. I got email about LOTR set being available in MTGO, and at the end of that email there are three URL links "FEED | FORUMS | DOWNLOADS" and they all take you to game called Planetside instead of MTGO.
  3. P

Improving friendly sealed leagues

Waiting times in queue can be really high in friendly sealed. Some ideas to improve that: 1. Less stages overall 2. Combine with competitive league and have only one sealed league Also one thing that sucks is you can get paired to the same opponent multiple times. So if you meet opponent with...
  4. P

Is it possible to use different basic lands in limited?

"Add lands" button adds the latest and greatest lands, but is it possible to use some other I have in collection?
  5. P

Amount of players registered in a league should be visible before registering

Why is this number hidden until you pay the entry? I know I can enter and then leave and get the entry fee back, but it would be better to just see the player count right away. IMO It is good for players to see how certain leagues are active especially if someone new to mtgo (or returning) is...