Search results

1. B

Not A Bug Swiftfoot Boots is Bugged in Solitaire

If you're playing solitaire the game will treat you as your own opponent and you cannot target your own things that have hexproof.
  2. B

No Fix Planned Feeding too much mana into finale of devastation causes the amount of mana to reset.

yeah i can definitely understand it and its not something i'd have been doing in a normal game. was a bit sad though as I was wanting to see just how much damage I could do that turn, by my math the finale messing up cost me over 30k in attacking damage that turn lol
  3. B

No Fix Planned Feeding too much mana into finale of devastation causes the amount of mana to reset.

Was just goldfishing a new commander deck via solo play in the commander free for all gameplay section. Was just spinning the wheels to see how over the top i could go with putting mana into a finale of devastation for the overrun effect and somewhere around 250 or so it looped back around to 0...
  4. B

Fixed Jeweled Lotus Bug

Yup, definitely not working at all. Trying to get into commander on MTGO to play with friends long distance soon and jeweled lotus not working is rough.