Search results

1. MarkChalice

Could Not Reproduce Bug with Mystical Tether and Return the Favor. I checked with multiple judges, this should work as I wanted it to.

Opp cast mystical tether. I cast return the favor to try and do 2 things: (1) Copy the trigger so I could also tether one of their critters. (2) Redirect their trigger so it was targeting a different one of my creatures. -- (2) worked correctly. (1) did not. MTGO hung and it wouldn't let me...
  2. MarkChalice

Fixed CAN'T PLAY - update not working/going very very slow

I tried to update my magic online today, was totally excited to play cube, but after the first 60MB it just sits there and the update is not moving. It won't let me play without doing the update, so this really sucks. Mark Chalice
  3. MarkChalice

Fixed Invasion of Ikoria - Zilortha(reverse side) bug, it was exiled and returned, came back on my side, I couldn't get the creature from it anymore.

During a long and involved game, I cast Invasion of Ikoria, and then cast the reverse side, Zilortha. My opp cast seal from existence on Zilortha. I cast seal from existence on my opp seal from existence. The battle returned to play, still owned by me and said owned by me, but was on my side...