Search results

1. T

Fixed Seize the Secrets not discounted after committing crime

I cast Failed Fording on my opponent's Trained Arynx, and then went to cast Seize the Secrets at its discounted cost, but was not able to.
  2. T

Fixed Multiple cards erroneously trigger of any player commiting a crime

My opponent played a Creosote Heath, and it triggered the Intimidation Campaign I controlled.
  3. T

Fixed Pick duplicated in draft

I don't know how to replicate this bug, but it's happened to me twice now. In an earlier draft, I noticed at some point that I had an extra card in relation to how many picks there were, and at the end of the draft had 43 cards in my pool (should now be 42 with play boosters). In the draft I'm...
  4. T

Fixed Unscrupulous Agent exiled card goes underneath it

I thought Skullcap Snail had been fixed, which was the same card, but in MKM, Unscrupulous Agent puts the exiled card another it rather than in the exile zone.
  5. T

Fixed Case of the Pilfered Proof solved condition always on

When Case of the Pilfered Case is in play, your token makers always add a clue, even if you haven't yet solved the case.
  6. T

Invalid Game ID Shipwreck Sentry not allowed to attack when artifact enters and transforms

I played Shipwreck Sentry, then Dowsing Device, which immediately transformed. When I went to attack, Sentry wasn't allowed to despite having haste and an artifact enter - I assume because the artifact transformed into a land the game stopped seeing it as an artifact that entered this turn.
  7. T

Fixed Storm Entity counts itself

Storm Entity counts itself and always comes in with at least one +1/+1 counter.