Search results

1. A

Confirmed Chancellor of the Tangle trigger does not add mana

When revealing Chancellor of the Tangle from your opening hand, the trigger goes on the stack as normal but no mana is added.
  2. A

Remove "No" Button while resolving Atraxa, Collected Company, Storm the Festival

When resolving these cards you select a (possibly empty) subset of the top N cards of your library to move to a different zone. The way the UI is currently implemented, there are two ways to select 0 cards: you can choose an empty subset, or you can choose a nonempty subset and then click "No"...
  3. A

Make vintage cube "evergreen"

Cube is great and Vintage Cube is the best Cube. Just look at the active player numbers and participation by the big streamers (people like LSV and BK who basically only stream Cube). I think it would be a huge boon for Vintage Cube to be evergreen or near-evergreen.
  4. A

Could Not Reproduce Pair-Up/Down Bugged with Byes

In a tournament, if a player receives a pair-down and the pool of players they can be paired down against includes any players who have received a bye in that tournament, the pair-up will go to one of those players. E.g. in this prelim (<-- link) I just played, I received a round 1 bye. As the...