Search results

1. T

Fixed Opponent's crimes triggering with my own crimes

I've had this happen to me and opponent multiple times. It seems to be triggering crimes for me, when they commit a crime on their turn. (This is for cards that have a passive trigger).
  2. T

Draft: Can't Drag Reserved Card

I am also experiencing this, first in a LOTR special draft, then a regular WOE draft.
  3. T

Not A Bug Client Lag

Guess who's back? Lag is back! I started experiencing it again on Monday around 20.00 GMT. Had been perfect for last week before then. If you have any working theories happy to help.
  4. T

Fixed Random Swamp in Magic 30 Cube Deck

I think it has been mentioned elsewhere, but this is a bug replacing the brainstorm with a swamp in the match.
  5. T

Not A Bug Client Lag

Hi, just to add, that if something similar was done today, it worked, thank you! Or happy coincidence.
  6. T

Not A Bug Client Lag

Hi, So this is weird, but maybe useful to somebody in the development team: I was getting bad lag with the new set release. Then, during my draft picks at the beginning of a draft league the client suddenly froze (I think maybe Friday? 8th September. Maybe 1900 GMT?). Then I lost connection...
  7. T

Not A Bug Client Lag

Hi, I would also like to add myself to the chorus of lag complaints. For me it seems to kick in hard when a new set gets released. Which is perfect timing. Can play about 1 game in before I need to reboot the client, even then the slow down wrecks my clock.
  8. T

Fixed Bug - Curse of the Werewolf

Can confirm this happened to me as well.
  9. T

Dominaria Remastered release

Hi, cheers for the response. Still doesn't make sense to me, in that, have an extra downtime, release the set, don't lose out on two weeks of revenue, or potential audience shift to Arena. (I'm bluffing by the way, no way I can stomach Arena). Btw, everything else MTGO/Daybreak has been...
  10. T

Dominaria Remastered release

Hi, It's just been pointed out to me that Dominaria Remastered is being released on MTGO two weeks after everywhere else? Can anyone explain why? It is really annoying. Like "should I abandon MTGO and just play Arena" annoying. Cheers.