Search results

1. fireshoes

Fixed Titan of Industry Shield counter

Yes, it seems that the shield damage prevention effect is exchanging control of the creature instead.
  2. fireshoes

Fixed Lord of the Rings cards cannot be named with Pithing Needle or Sorcerous Spyglass

Notably, it works in Legacy, but not Modern.
  3. fireshoes

Trophy window dimming the rest of the client

When a player gets their prizes at the end of a league, they often would like to share a screenshot of the trophy and decklist on social media, but the prize window dims everything else in the client, so it makes it really hard to even see what is in the deck. Can you get rid of the dimming...
  4. fireshoes

Confirmed Encroaching Mycosynth incorrectly affects sideboard cards

Encroaching Mycosynth is currently turning sideboard cards into artifacts. It affects "nonland permanent cards you own that aren’t on the battlefield", but rule 400.11c says cards outside the game can't be affected by spells or abilities. 400.11c. Cards outside the game can't be affected by...
  5. fireshoes

Confirmed MTGO.com decklists - Preliminary records don't match event points

Each player on the decklists page for Preliminary events shows their record by their username above the decklist. However, it does not match their actual record for the event, as shown in the standings at the bottom of the decklist page. I thought wins from byes were simply not being included in...
  6. fireshoes

Backlog Aether doesn't appear correctly in tournament reports

I would also add on that Lurrus of the Dream-Den is listed without the hyphen on the decklists pages, so the card image for it doesn't show up either, just a card back. Example pages: 15th place for a Lurrus list https://www.mtgo.com/en/mtgo/decklist/vintage-super-qualifier-2023-01-2912515833...
  7. fireshoes

mtgo decklist page shows back face of double-faced card

It would also be nice to get rid of the crappy Arena card renders too. :)
  8. fireshoes

mtgo decklist page shows back face of double-faced card

I'm not sure if this affects other DFCs, but Blex, Vexing Pest currently shows the back side on the mtgo.com decklists page.
  9. fireshoes

Allow users to view standings of live events and view replays after the event ended

Lots of people want to see how their friends are doing in Qualifiers and Challenges, but there is no way to see standings during the event or even afterward if they didn't play or if they did and the event window closed. Likewise, players want to view replays of events after they are over to see...
  10. fireshoes

Fixed Help Button on Home Scene Crashes Client

I tried this today after I was done playing the Pioneer Super, and it crashed for me too.
  11. fireshoes

Fixed Fable of the Mirror Breaker and changing control

I agree with this bug. The player who activated Reflection of Kiki-Jiki should control the delayed sacrifice trigger, even though they don't control Reflection anymore. Here is a screenshot and game log from a similar situation, where Reflection was taken with The Akroan War.