Search results

1. T

In Progress Multiple damage replacement effects not giving choice.

Match# 265510992 Opponent had both Torbran, Thane of Fell and Solphim, Mayhem Dominus, as well as a Kessig Flamebreather on board. When they cast a noncreature spell, triggering Flamebreather, the UI did not give the option to choose which replacement effect to apply first and ended up dealing...
  2. T

Backlog Pain Distributor gives its controller the treasure instead of the spell's caster

My opponent played Pain Distributor and each time one of their opponent played their first spell, the treasure would be created under the controller of the Pain Distributor, contrary to what the card says. Match#261976418 Game#851208600 Turn 9
  3. T

Backlog Trait Doctoring only giving land types options.

I cast Trait Doctoring targeting Northern Paladin to change the color word on it but the prompt only gave me the option to change land types to other land types. See Match # 260263215 - Game # 844264894
  4. T

Could Not Reproduce Bramble Wurm's ETB does not trigger.

The title says it all. I cast Bramble Wurm, when it entered the battlefield, no trigger to gain 5 life went on the stack. No effect was preventing it from happening Match #258760633 - Game #838166818 Turn 12.
  5. T

Confirmed Norn's Decree procs on noncombat damage

I found out while my opponent had an animated Impact Tremors (through Starfield of Nyx) and each time a creature etb'ed on their side, Impact Tremors triggered, dealt me 1 damage and Norn's Decree would trigger off that noncombat damage to give them a poison counter. See Match#25798178 -...
  6. T

Confirmed Ashaya, Soul of the Wild and The Gitrog Monster incorrect interaction

It looks like effects like Gitrog's "Whenever one or more land cards are put into your graveyard from anywhere" incorrectly trigger off nontoken creatures dying while Ashaya is out, making them land creatures while on the field. Abilities worded with “graveyard from anywhere” will trigger...