Search results

1. Mark_Twain007

Commander-Specific Wishlist - Add to MTGO

Did the Lost Caverns of Ixilan Commander cards not make it to MTGO? I was putting cards together to make a Tetzin, Gnome Champion flip deck, and can't seem to find him anywhere.
  2. Mark_Twain007

Implemented Favorite Lands

Another for Favorite Lands. It was such a nice feature add when it got added to Arena. I love the full art Kamigawa lands so I bought a bunch of them, but every time I build/import a deck I have to manually change out the lands. Thanks
  3. Mark_Twain007

Commander-Specific Wishlist - Add to MTGO

First off, big thanks to Daybreak games. I know MTGO isn't perfect, but a bunch of card bugs and other issues that were around for so long and the old client have been fixed since you took over. But if we are requesting cards to be added, I'd primarily really love Regal Behemoth, Inkshield and...
  4. Mark_Twain007

Confirmed Price of Glory sacrificing peoples lands in their own turns

Can confirm. Just unfortunately ruined a very good commander game. Game # 836399162
  5. Mark_Twain007

Fixed Skyclave Relic Tokens do not untap, can't be untapped with Manifold key either

Yup, Just found this bug at a really inopportune time. I really needed that 2 extra Mana. Guess I'm swapping it out, or just playing a Darksteel Relic until it's fixed.