Search results

1. B

Game settings just reverted to default after a game freeze

I accepted a trade and the client locked up. I clicked a few times then got the windows prompt asking if I wanted to close the program which I said yes. Then upon opening again I noticed the client sounds were on. I went in the options to find they were all the defaults. Gotta say, this is a...
  2. B

Fixed Remove end game voting for commander games

You got rid of the voting but didn't restore the pop up asking if you want to leave the game.
  3. B

A way to stack all triggers regardless of source

https://forums.mtgo.com/index.php?threads/a-way-to-stack-all-triggers-regardless-of-source.1448/
  4. B

Not A Bug Client Lag

This is still an issue. Something changed with the foil update + the CPU usage fix shortly after. The game hasn't been the same since. It always performed bad but tapping lands was always responsive. Now once the lag starts even that becomes a chore.
  5. B

Fixed you messed something up

I reinstalled the game today and the problem seems to be fixed.
  6. B

Not A Bug Forsaken Monument Not Adding Additional Colorless Mana

1 mana is being put into the card cost, the other into your pool.
  7. B

Reset passing turn at the beginning of your turn.

It happens because of how laggy the game is. You push F6 thinking it's still your opponent's turn not knowing that it's really your turn, the game just hasn't updated yet. Passing the turn and seeing your clock jump back 8 seconds should tell you how bad it is. The only short term solution...
  8. B

Fixed you messed something up

loading my collection is having huge lag spikes. trades much the same way.
  9. B

Could Not Reproduce "Yield until this phase" function often turns off automatically

Right click on phase bar > yield until this spot , likes to turn itself off sometimes, shortly after doing it. Perhaps it has something to do with the overall performance. This game does likes to stall for 8 seconds when ending the turn so I wouldn't be surprised if that was the issue. I can't...
  10. B

Seperating Deck between land Pile and cards pile

I used to play like that at the kitchen table.
  11. B

A way to stack all triggers regardless of source

At the very least, clicking on a type of trigger should stack all of that type. I just spent 2 minutes clicking 50 triggers from 4 sources.
  12. B

Center The Stack Window Oriented with the middle of the battle Zone when Starting Game

It's an issue because multiplayer is an afterthought. I gave you a solution to your problem.
  13. B

Center The Stack Window Oriented with the middle of the battle Zone when Starting Game

The issue is with multiplayer. For some reason the positions aren't saved. If you open a solitaire game and move the windows, you'll find that they are remembered the next time you join a multiplayer game. The problem is that they aren't 1:1, meaning you'll have to do some tests to find the...
  14. B

A couple of UI suggestions

Like I already mentioned? Valuable post here.
  15. B

Slowplay penalties

That 99% figure is bogus. There are a lot of people that are staring at their phone, or at the TV, or just have room temp IQs. I play 3 multiplayer games at once and still play faster than most. It doesn't matter what's possible in paper, this is digital.
  16. B

Fixed Card art is messing up often

As of a couple patches ago card art started messing up much more often than usual. I deleted the cache folder (which was 92k files deep and took over 10 minutes) and if anything it seems worse now. Making decks is becoming a real chore. (play spot the fraud)
  17. B

Could Not Reproduce Animate Summoning Sickness not Working

If you're talking about the animation then I can confirm.
  18. B

Provide an option to increase how long the zones remain open or to leave it open until the player closes it

It closes when anyone makes an action, such as tapping a land. A bug that has existed since version 4 launched. Multiplayer obviously.
  19. B

Confirmed Fate Unraveler Crash MTGO with EDH Wheel

If all players auto yield to a large stack of triggers, the game resets without fail. If just one person takes the time to manually pass priority, it always works. This is a shitty solution, but it's a solution. The code for handling the stack needs to be re-written. If everyone yields, the...