Search results

1. F

Backlog Astral Dragon and Necromancy doesnt work correctly

Astral Dragon copying Necromancy does not bring back creatures from the grave, so the players dont get the ETB and LTB triggers. It should work bringing the creature back then not being attached, then going to the grave and only then the creature dying. Game ID: 861344990
  2. F

Confirmed Esper Sentinel consumes mana even if no is choosen

I tapped a forest for mana when Esper Sentinel asked yes or no. Choose no and my opp drew a card and my mana was consumed anyway.
  3. F

Email with player stats at the end of vintage cube season

Any chance we can receive an email at The End of cube season with our performance? Maybe wins/losses/trophys/most drafted cards...
  4. F

Fixed Correct event times to work with 24h clocks

Some countrys use 24h clock on windows, although MTGO show the event time on my timezone, it keeps using 12h time. The problem is that it doesnt show 'am' or 'pm' next to time, so it is very cofusing. My suggestion is that is show the event time in 24h format (respecting windows format of the...
  5. F

Dont ask me again to agree to TOS and other first time screens

Everytime we install mtgo again (happens a lot) we need to 'read' the TOS and agree again. After an install, we also receive again the message about matches starting automatically. Can you implement a change where we dont need to do that every install? (Only when something changes) Thank you
  6. F

Declined Discount when buying multiple tix

Any chance to have some bundles of tix on the store with a discount? I would buy more tix at once if there was some kind of discount. Like 100 tix for 95 or something.
  7. F

Automatic X on cards with X cost

When casting a X cost card or activating a X cost ability, the game could see if you have mana in your pool and suggest that ammount for X. For example, activating Lair of the Hydra with 8 mana on the pool should suggest X=7 (since Lair ability is XG)
  8. F

'Are you sure?' warning when something is going to kill yourself.

Yesterday I reanimated a 8 mana value creature on vintage cube and killed myself. MTGO should display a warning like on Arena saying 'Are you sure?', since reanimate makes you loose life and can kill yourself.
  9. F

Export option on right click in Wish List

Any chance to also add the export option on the right click in the Wish List trade binder?
  10. F

Revert yield option in right click menu to old functionality

The yield options changed to check-box some time ago, and now it is very hard to click exactly on the check-box or on the letters to the menu can accept your choice. If you click wrong the menu goes away without yielding, and if you click correctly, the menu stays on the screen. My suggestion is...