Search results

1. B

Confirmed Card Not Working Properly - Conjurer's Ban

Hi! I understand this is a niche bug, but is it going to be addressed or not? I got a decklist from a friend that does run this card and I bought the whole deck on MTGO (before I found out about the bug of course) but the bug makes the deck impossible to play. I would like to buy it tabletop...
  2. B

Confirmed Card Not Working Properly - Conjurer's Ban

Hi, This is the text of a card Conjurer's Ban: Choose a card name. Until your next turn, spells with the chosen name can't be cast and lands with the chosen name can't be played. Draw a card. The card is bugged and only does not allow spells to be played, but does not work on lands. So if...
  3. B

Fixed Escape Mechanic not working

Read the thread
  4. B

Yes of course, I understand these things take time, I was just wondering if there is any chance of this being fixed before the weekend. I am sorry to be so nosy, but I need to plan my weekend and if the bug is not fixed I don't need to worry about playing the Challenge. Thank you
  5. B

Hey, any news?
  6. B

How do you claim for reimbursement? Do I do it here or is there a specific link, which I can't seem to find. It has been years since I claimed and the process has changed completely. Thanks!
  7. B

Yeah, same with Kroxa
  8. B

Hey, After the patch earlier today Kroxa's escape cost is 3B3R instead of 2B2R as it should be.