Search results

1. B

Confirmed Recoil makes creature's controller discard and not the creature's owner

In the Magic 30 Cube my opponent cast Bribery and took control of my Niv-Mizzet. I cast Recoil on it expecting to return it to my own hand and discard a card. It made my opponent discard instead. Screenshot: Game ID: 852096070
  2. B

Not A Bug Missed Top 8 of the MOCS Open because tie-breakers not applied correctly

This is really sad. The best I've ever done in a high level tournament by far. I "finished" in 10th place even though my breakers were higher than both 7th and 9th place. I should have been 8th place and into the top 8. Also note in the screenshot that 18th had better breakers than 17th and 13th...
  3. B

Could Not Reproduce Replay game log and game history do not match

My opponent timed out and I was awarded prizes based on that match win at the end of the league. My game history also reflects that I won this match 2-1. The game log of the replay, however, shows that my opponent won. I remember the game log telling me I had won during the match (I don't...
  4. B

Not A Bug Halam Djinn does not count some non-creature permanents

My opponent had a Halam Djinn along with one green/white enchantment and a black creature token. I had a green creature, two red/white creature tokens, and a red/white enchantment. The Halam Djinn should have -2/-2 because there are 4 white permanents and 4 red permanents. It did not get -2/-2...