Search results

1. C

Fixed Avacyn's Judgment Madness cost cannot be played

Bump! Would love to put this in my cube again at some point =)
  2. C

Keeps Reinstalling

Same here, reinstalled like 5 times already.
  3. C

Make vintage cube "evergreen"

2nd this, more frequent spotlights would be great though. Having VCube up for a limited time only is half the fun of it!
  4. C

Vintage cube updates feedback

Could you maybe link that again? It expired and I just heard of this. I won the trophy race and would be very interested to talk to Ryan (if he is interested in talking to me, of course) ;)
  5. C

Fixed Avacyn's Judgment Madness cost cannot be played

Had this happen too, already replied to another post, which is about Falkenrath Gorger.
  6. C

Backlog Falkenrath Gorger doesn't trigger madness

Had a similar issue with Avacyn's Judgment recently, when I would discard it, Madness would trigger, but never actually allow me to cast the card for Madness. First time this happened I thought I might've clicked through it, but 2nd time around, I was extra careful and just never got an...
  7. C

Featured Cube Suggestions?

That's awesome. And thanks for the response! Will there be any way to "submit" something and what could be done to improve the chances? There's a still small, but growing community around that particular Cube and Matt streams two scheduled drafts a week. And for anyone who wants to join: the...
  8. C

Featured Cube Suggestions?

I was wondering about how Cubes get chosen to being featured on Magic Online. Matt Grenier has created a super cool Cube, somewhat similar in style to Caleb Gannon's Powered Synergy Cube (which did get featured on MTGO a while back). I have very much enjoyed drafting it on his Discord and would...