Search results

1. S

Not A Bug forced to deal trample damage to player

i have a 5/3 deathtouch trample.. which had 4 blockers declared my opponent had death triggers on 3 of those creatures i did not want to activate. so i tried to assign 5 damage to to the first creature and do deal no damage to any other creature and no trample damage. but the game decided...
  2. S

braid of fire does not allow "always yes" in autoyeild

most likely due to it being a "cumulative upkeep" card but it would be nice to have not have it ask every turn without mana burn existing its just annoying to click every time and at worse. can make u accidentally sac it
  3. S

allow us to disable "join" button

there is an option that allows you to join a random game thats open in your section. and while that might be nice for some people many people have "rules" text as their description in casual play like "no netdecks" or "no control" being the two most common i see its also a pain in 4 player...
  4. S

Confirmed playing quitting an FFA before mulligans are choosen forces game start

during a multiplayer game if a player leaves before every player has choosen whether to keep thier hand or mulligan, the game will start forcing any remaining players top keep thier current hand
  5. S

Backlog Allow best of three in open play

back when i started playing mtgo there were 4 options to choose from tournament practice getting serious just for fun starting out these are still available when u challenge someone so they are clearly still coded in i am a very non-completive person but i would like to be able to use my...
  6. S

two headed giant with shared turns

a long time ago mtgo supported 2 headed giant however due to the fact that teammates didnt share turns and that you have t s pecifaly choose which player to attack and only they could block, its was kinda a buggy mess and no one played it and it got removed. i feel like if this is added...
  7. S

it would be nice to have a free casual cube

for like modern and other formats. obviously we wont keep the cards, but it would fun be a thing to do. or a limited draft cube were we dont kepe the cards either way i would i would like to be able to play some sort of draft/ cube casually and repetitively without having to pay every time.
  8. S

Confirmed godsend does not prevent casting of exiled cards

it never has.. it's been bugged since the card was added, I've reported this bug to wizards multiple times 5 years ago and i keep brinign it back up.. they never fixed it.. hopefully you guys can! it would be nice to not have to politely ask my opponent to "not cheat"
  9. S

Backlog game log broken

when declaring multi targets it wont say who is attacking who... it just show all monster as attacking a single player, and its overall bugged in many ways.. it also sometimes replaces spell names with player names like " player 1 casts " player 3 , or player 3 attacker player 2 with player...