Search results

1. C

Client Freezes

An opponent played a future sight horizon canopy against me today and the client did not freeze, so unless the issue was affected by a recent patch, the full reinstall worked.
  2. C

Client Freezes

I have done a full reinstall, but have not encountered one of these cards since to my best recollection. Will take note when I do and post if this fixed the problem for me
  3. C

Client Freezes

Just happened again when someone cast a Tarmogoyf from Future Sight. Game froze and shut down, when I try to log back in the match won't start, the league# is showing as 0 as well. Now I won't be able to use the client until this match times out and I lose due to inactivity.
  4. C

Client Freezes

I have experienced the same problem. I didn't make note of if a future sight card was played the first 2 times, but when it happened again last night, it happened each time my opponent played Horizon Canopy in the same match. However unlike previous cases, the game did recover when I logged back...
  5. C

Confirmed Elesh Norn, Mother of Machines Bug with Ovalchase Daredevil

I encountered the same issue with triggering Sword of the Meek in the graveyard