Recent content by undoneape

1. U

Backlog Capital Punishment bugged

Capital punishment does not do the discard and sacrifice effect. It acts as if the card is done via vote and a tie results in one option whereas the card states that an action is taken for each vote. Eg. 2 votes for death and 2 votes for taxes should result in two discards and two sacrifices but...
  2. U

Backlog conclave evangelist

Conclave Evangelist will delete its non-myriad token generated from damaging a player along with the myriad tokens when the myriad exile trigger resolves. It seems to be that the only tokens that are not exiled are the tokens created as a result of the myriad token dealing damage.
  3. U

More Info Needed Cruel Ultimatum's creature return portion returns Invasion of Mercadia

Currently you can return Invasion of Mercadia to your hand with Cruel Ultimatum. I'm only sure Cruel Ultimatum has this interaction with Invasion of Mercadia I haven't tried it on other battles.
  4. U

Cards that are unattainable but are functional within the client

Yea I might have added some that are just like no one has anymore of them left but the majority of those cards are in the game without the red border but haven't ever been collectable.
  5. U

More stuff since I accidentally pressed control + enter so I have to respond with a new post. Conspiracy: - Conspiracy cards weren't included with the token however, they meet all the other criteria of being within the client but also not red border so I'm going to list them as well. Another...
  6. U

Updating the list with more cards: C2017: Mairsil, the Pretender Commander AFR: Holy Avenger Minn, Wily Illusionist Phantom Steed Death Tyrant Lorcan, Warlock Collector Fiendlash Vengeful Ancestor Catti-brie of Minthral Hall Extract Brain Storvald, Frost Giant Jarl Bucknard's Everfull Purse...
  7. U

I don't know how easy it is since what goes into the treasure chests is probably done in some specific way. Maybe they could do some kind of backlog anthalogy in the store which contains a bunch of the backlogged cards and doesn't require them to have to also fiddle with what is in the treasure...
  8. U

There are cards which are currently functioning and active in the client such as Tivit, Seller of Secrets or Imposter Mech but they either have never been added to the store/treasure chests (such as Tivit) or were added but only incredibly briefly and then removed (such as Imposter Mech). These...