Recent content by TenArms

1. T

Backlog Squandered Resources City of Brass Bug

This is also broken for the Lair lands like Darigaaz's Caldera; no options for any mana pop up and you have to undo. Pain lands (Llanowar Wastes) only let you sacrifice for colorless mana.
  2. T

Backlog Words of Wisdom makes the game crash

As stated above, Words of Worship crashes the game and forces a restart when it applies to the first card you draw in the turn. Here, I activated it on upkeep (you can see the effect pending in the 'Effects' area) and when priority is passed to go from upkeep to draw, the game crashes but keeps...
  3. T

Fixed Trinisphere + Phyrexian Metamorph bug (paying 2 life increases remaining cost)

With Trinisphere in play, casting Metamorph for 3 by paying 2 life for Phyrexian blue increases the remaining cost to 4 instead of 3. This is bugged and I lost this game outright due to this not working properly. NOTE: Metamorph can still be cast for 3 mana and 2 life normally when Trinisphere...
  4. T

Fixed Unable to use mana generated from Jegentha to pay for colored mana

I wasn't able to use the mana to cast Tinker, but I was able to use it to activate Golos, Tireless Pilgrim's ability. So the bug may only be in regards to casting spells, not activating abilities.