Recent content by Sleepingsnorunt

1. S

Backlog Puca's Mischief Fails to See Nonland Permanents opponent Controls played before Mischief ETB.

also an update: Puca's Mischief failed to trigger, even when a creature etb'd after mischief did. sorry for misreporting
  2. S

Backlog Puca's Mischief Fails to See Nonland Permanents opponent Controls played before Mischief ETB.

i mistyped it wasn't vein ripper it was ruthless ripper. Sorry about that. I think with a 1 mana creature, the swap should have completed?
  3. S

unfortuanately, the above behaviour wasn't repeated - puca's mischief failed to trigger on vein ripper (failed to trigger on vein ripper + leyline binding)
  4. S

I really want to play this deck its so cool to give opponents greed's gambit. But i realize puca's mischief is probably not high up on the list of priorities for the mtgo team, and that they have alot of work going on rn 😭
  5. S

I wanted to make a silly deck with Greed's Gambit and Puca's Mischief. However in the process of playtesting, I found a bug that made the deck unviable. When determining if it's trigger should be put onto the stack, Puca's Mischief fails to see nonland permanents opponents control that entered...
  6. S

Yield Until Next End Step (Or If My Opponent Does Something)

Hi, sorry to double post, I just realized any deck with fetchlands super wants this to play around pithing needle xP
  7. S

Implemented Favorite Lands

To extend this, a “favorite version” of any cards with multiple versions would be cool
  8. S

Add more emotes to MTGO!

I played someone who was posting cute animals in the chat, not sure how they did I though xD
  9. S

Yield Until Next End Step (Or If My Opponent Does Something)

It’s not just for control players - imagine any deck playing urza’s saga, or tron with expedition map/warping wail, or any cascade deck with violent outburst that would want to play it end step unless opponent plays chalice of the void main phase etc. if it’s hard to implement, no big deal but...