Recent content by proud_homunculus

1. P

"Critical Error" Even After Multiple reinstalls

Team, Good afternoon! For the last 3 weeks, I have been unable to access MTGO on my laptop computer specifically. I can still log into my account on my other machines. When I try to log in on my laptop, I get "Critical Error" and then choose to send the bug report each time. Even after...
  2. P

Could Not Reproduce Unable to join league after game was crashing and paused someway.

Also, after the scheduled maintenance, the problem has gotten worse and now I can't log on to MTGO at all. Getting "Critical Error" message. I sent the log of the report as MTGO asked me to before shutting down, but I'd like to see it fixed soon if possible.
  3. P

Could Not Reproduce Unable to join league after game was crashing and paused someway.

I'm not sure of your meaning? This is the first time I've posted here; I thought this was where you were to post to request compensation for an encountered bug. Am I in the wrong place?
  4. P

Last night I was playing a vintage cube game. My opponent countered my spell with Force of Negation and then the whole game froze up. I exited MTGO and tried to rejoin the game, and the game loaded in, but with no cards or opponent. (See first screenshot below) The match result was never...