Recent content by MarkChalice

1. MarkChalice

Could Not Reproduce Bug with Mystical Tether and Return the Favor. I checked with multiple judges, this should work as I wanted it to.

I saw someone looked at it and said "could not reproduce". I forgot mention (though it shows in the screen shot) that this was an effect that happened during my turn - opp was casting mystical tether 'as though it had flash'. Was it evaluated this way?
  2. MarkChalice

Could Not Reproduce Bug with Mystical Tether and Return the Favor. I checked with multiple judges, this should work as I wanted it to.

Opp cast mystical tether. I cast return the favor to try and do 2 things: (1) Copy the trigger so I could also tether one of their critters. (2) Redirect their trigger so it was targeting a different one of my creatures. -- (2) worked correctly. (1) did not. MTGO hung and it wouldn't let me...
  3. MarkChalice

Fixed Opponent's crimes triggering with my own crimes

(1) I saw at least 3 situations where my opp got the benefit of me casting spells to target them/something of theirs. (2)In addition to them getting the benefits, it considered it to be 'their turn' because I was the active player targeting something. Here's one I took snapshots of: I cast...
  4. MarkChalice

Fixed Opponent's crimes triggering with my own crimes

I've also had this same issue. Example when casting Journey to Nowhere on my opp Marauding Sphinx, they got to surveil 2 from it.
  5. MarkChalice

Fixed CAN'T PLAY - update not working/going very very slow

I found a workaround. If you get a VPN you are able to download the update. I didn't have one, and didn't really want one, but I figured I would be getting one eventually anyway, so I did, and it worked. (either that or the other issue is resolved). Note also, that while there was an issue, I...
  6. MarkChalice

Fixed CAN'T PLAY - update not working/going very very slow

I tried to update my magic online today, was totally excited to play cube, but after the first 60MB it just sits there and the update is not moving. It won't let me play without doing the update, so this really sucks. Mark Chalice
  7. MarkChalice

Not A Bug Client Lag

I've been having this lag issue since I got my new machine(early June 2023) which I want to make sure you are aware is different than previous magic lag issues. My previous computer was much slower and much less RAM(previous computer had 2GB RAM and a physical hard drive and was Windows 10)...
  8. MarkChalice

Not A Bug Client Lag

Ever since getting my new machine this summer(June 2023) - a Dell Latitude 5430 with Windows 11 Pro - I have been having an (DIFFERENT FROM NORMAL LAG) ongoing issue with lag. I am well aware of the normal lag that happens with magic online, that is not what I am referring to. The lag is bad...
  9. MarkChalice

Not A Bug Client Lag

I am also seeing the issue. I have to restart every match. It was not happening on my previous machine, which was much slower. But since getting a new machine - one that came with Windows 11 Pro installed on it - I have been having horrible lag issues with magic online (and unfortunately the lag...
  10. MarkChalice

Not A Bug Client Lag

I've also had the same issue. Ever since I moved to my new PC, which is Windows 11 Pro, I have had much worse lag issues, but only with Magic online. I am experiencing exactly what you describe - where I have to restart it each match, for a long match sometimes I have to restart it during the...
  11. MarkChalice

Fixed Invasion of Ikoria - Zilortha(reverse side) bug, it was exiled and returned, came back on my side, I couldn't get the creature from it anymore.

During a long and involved game, I cast Invasion of Ikoria, and then cast the reverse side, Zilortha. My opp cast seal from existence on Zilortha. I cast seal from existence on my opp seal from existence. The battle returned to play, still owned by me and said owned by me, but was on my side...
  12. MarkChalice

Fixed Kethek, Crucible Goliath shows my entire library every turn. I never sacrificed anything.

League #7178 - Match #256360674 - Game #828616910 I had Kethek, Crucible Goliath in play for a few turns and every turn it was in play it showed my entire library to my opponent. There were 169 cards revealed by me but I only had 6 lands in play.